A Merlin Annual Pass opens the door to over 30 magical worlds across the UK, so wherever you live, you’re guaranteed to have the ultimate passport to fun! And now with passes from only £109pp there’s even more reason to step into your year of awesome. With a Merlin Annual Pass, experience the UK’s biggest and best attractions, including the Coca-Cola London Eye, THORPE PARK Resort, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Centres across the UK and many more. Not only that, Passholders can unlock special benefits and discounts throughout the year.
Visit Father Christmas at West Dean Gardens near Chichester on 9th – 10th & 16th – 17th December 2017, 10am – 4.30pm (last time slot 4.00pm).
Family Day out only £21 to include present from Father Christmas and festive craft activities. (2 Adults and 2 children).
Bring the family to West Dean Gardens for children to share their Christmas wishes with Father Christmas and receive a small gift. There’s mulled wine and mince pies for the grown-ups too. Children can also join in with the Christmas craft activities to make a reindeer ornament, make a Christmas wreath, make a Christmas card & make a tree decoration.
Child tickets £5 (includes gift & craft activities) and adult tickets £5.50 (standard Gardens entry, children are free to enter the Gardens).Online booking essential.
Address: West Dean Gardens, near Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0RX. Telephone: 01243 818210
Visit Scream Barn Farm and enjoy our spookiest event yet!
Daily from 21st to 29th October, little spooks will love all the thrills of a fun – not scary – Halloween at Spring Barn Farm with a FREE Pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Carving all included in your Scream Barn Farm Pass! Wander down the Witchy Walkway and meet our real life Witches, get some temporary ink in our Terrible Tattoo Parlour, explore the spooky Halloween Maze, visit the Pumpkin Patch to get your free pumpkin and carve it on site with help from our staff (no mess at home)! Visit their website for more information and don’t forget to book online to save on your tickets!
Address: Spring Barn Farm Park, Kingston Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 3ND.
Lots of spooky Halloween fun for all the Family in East Sussex and West Sussex. Scary Pumpkin Craving, haunted houses, frightful fancy dress, make spooky halloween decorations, gripping ghost stories, horror movies, ghost tunnel, trick or treat cauldron, Witch’s House, hair-rising lantern lit spooky trails and lots more…… Kidstodo have selected their 6 favourite Halloween venues, to find out more visit kidstodo Halloween Events.
1. Halloween Shriek Week at Drusillas Park! Stake out the eerie events taking place between Saturday 21st October and Sunday 29th October 2017 at Shriek Week. Creep though the corridors of the Haunted Heights castle but keep your eyes peeled for sin sisters Hocus and Pocus! Try to find the ancient lost Mummy missing from the tomb as you venture through Eden’s Eye maze and then scuttle along to meet some real mini-monsters at the Creepy Crawly animal encounters. Scooby-doo will also make a special guest appearance on Wednesday 25th October. Address: Drusillas Park & Zoo, Alfriston Road, Alfriston, East Sussex, BN26 5QS
2. Visit Scream Barn Farm and enjoy our spookiest Halloween yet! Daily from 21st to 29th October, little spooks will love all the thrills of a fun – not scary – Halloween at Spring Barn Farm with a FREE Pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Carving all included in your Scream Barn Farm Pass! Wander down the Witchy Walkway and meet our real life Witches, get some temporary ink in our Terrible Tattoo Parlour, explore the spooky Halloween Maze, visit the Pumpkin Patch to get your free pumpkin and carve it on site with help from our staff (no mess at home)! Address: Spring Barn Farm Park, Kingston Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 3ND.
3. Halloween Happy Hauntings this half term at Fishers Farm Park!
Witches and Wizards, Vampires and Lizards, and owls that go hoot in the night. Scary tales and slimey snails, and ghosts that give you a fright! Jump aboard your broomsticks and soar over to Fishers this hair-raising half term for the ‘Halloween Happy Hauntings’! Ride along with the creepy crew on the family-friendly Haunted Village Train Ride or sit back, relax and enjoy the famous, family-friendly ‘Spook Show’ in the Fishers Barn Theatre. This year, follow the exciting ‘Scavenger Hunt’ around the park and lucky little monsters will receive a Halloween prize…..it’s going to be FRIGHTFULLY FUN! Address: Fishers Adventure Farm Park, Newpound Lane, Wisborough Green, West Sussex, RH14 0EG
4. Halloween Trail and Activities at West Dean Gardens.
Join the spooky Halloween fun at West Dean Gardens near Chichester 25-29 October 2017 with the Halloween Trail, face painting and crafty fun to make scary masks, Halloween lanterns, hats and more. Address: Address: West Dean Gardens, near Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0RX
5. Crone’s Corner Hocus pocus Hallowe’en at Bodium Castle.
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October 11am and 3pm. Are you brave enough to enter Crones’ Corner to experience their unique concoctions and magical tales. Each year when Hallowe’en comes around there’s fun and games in the castle when the Crones come to visit. Pop into their den and listen to their magical tales and see some of the wonderful potions and concoctions that they create. But be wary of their unconventional cooking and treat them respectfully. Address: Bodiam Castle, Near Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32 5UA .
6. The Petworth Academy for Witches and Wizards and Halloween Trail. Visit Petworth Park this October half-term and take part in some spine tingling activities. Enrol in the Petworth Witches and Wizards Academy and make some spooky craft to take home. For those after an adventure, take on the spooktastic Hallowe’en trail around the Pleasure Grounds from 22nd October to 29th October . The Spook-tastic Hallowe’en Trail The witches have escaped from the Macbeth painting in the Mansion and they are causing havoc around Petworth. Journey around the Pleasure Grounds meeting some of the team at Petworth who need your help to solve challenges and spot creepy clues in order get the witches back inside the painting. Trails are £3 and normal admission prices apply.
Calling all young witches and wizards, join the Petworth Academy to conjure up some magical craft. From Monday 23rd October to Friday 27th October enrol in the Academy for a master class in making a spooky hat, magical animal companion and spellbinding potion. Meet our terrific teachers in the courtyard between the mansion and the Servants’ Quarters for a spooky session of craft starting at 11am and finishing at 1pm. Tickets are £7 per child and includes entry to the Pleasure Ground and park but there is an additional charge for entry to the mansion. To allow more space for our budding witches and wizards we ask that only two adults per group attend the Academy. Booking for the Academy is essential on 0344 249 1895. Will you pass with flying colours? Address: Petworth House and Park, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 OAE.